fill
fill
fill
Jim Cieplenski
Direct Office:
301-706-4528
james.cieplenski@longandfoster.com
fill
fill
fill
fill
Jim Cieplenski
fill
Direct Office:
301-706-4528
james.cieplenski@
longandfoster.com
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
fill
Buyers Info
fill
Sellers Info
fill
Owning Your Home
fill
Investing Advice
fill
Mortgage Info
fill
Neighborhood Info
fill
School Info
fill
Mortgage Calculator
fill
fill
fill

Chance MD Real Estate & Homes for Sale

1 Properties Found

The median home value in Chance, MD is $139,683. This is higher than the county median home value of $90,000. The national median home value is $231,815. The average price of homes sold in Chance, MD is $139,683. Approximately 56% of Chance homes are owned, compared to 13% rented, while 31% are vacant. Chance real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you like to see a property, contact Chance real estate agent to arrange a tour today!
Learn more about Chance Real Estate.


1–1 of 1 properties displayed
Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
Beds:
3
Baths:
2 Full/1 Half
Sq.Ft.:
2,526
Status:
Active
MLS#:
MDSO103458
Type:
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Subdivision:
Rock Creek Park
Lot size:
0.46 Acres
Year built:
2006
Courtesy: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
View additional info

Nestled on almost a half acre awaits this 2526 sqft home that boasts 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and finished 3rd floor. Enjoy movie nights gathered around the gas fireplace in the living room before heading to the dining room to eat supper. Upstairs, you will find the master bedroom with large 8x12 walk-in closet and master bathroom complete with soaking tub, double sinks, and tub/shower combo. Also, on the second floor is the 2 extra bedrooms and laundry room complete with an additional closet area. If additional living space is what you are looking for, no worries! Continue upwards to the finished third floor where you will find beautiful hardwood flooring, a window seat with storage, a desk area, and plenty of room for a pool table or whatever your heart desires. Outside, relax on the wrap around front/side porch, garden in the side fenced-in area, or eat out on the back deck. Don't forget to check out the garage and all of its wonderful built-ins adding plenty of storage area for all the tools! With water views of the Tangier Sound from many of the rooms and it's own small community beach, this one is definitely a home worth taking a look at! Approximately 1.8 miles from Deal Island Boat Ramp and the beach! To take a virtual tour, simply click : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R9-Lc2HXOcABcKaM9VzZJVuiLODGLQIF/view?usp=sharing

Refine Property Search
Page 1 of 1    Prev | Next
1–1 of 1 properties displayed

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent






We respect your privacy